DIY Coconut & Vanilla Body Scrub
This is the perfect scrub leading into summer, it will get rid of your dry skin and help to eliminate cellulite! Coconut and vanilla are a scent match made in heaven, your whole bathroom will smell amazing. I love giving this scrub as gifts, it is so personal and inexpensive plus you can package it in cute jars and personalise them depending on who you are giving it to.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (not essence)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. In a small pan, melt coconut oil over low heat until it is a liquid.
2. Let oil cool slightly and pour it over the brown sugar in a jar or glass container.
3. Add vanilla extract and cinnamon, mix well with a spoon.
4. Massage into clean, damp skin while in the shower.
5. Store remaining product in an air-tight container. Product will last for 1-2 weeks.
Clear Skin Project
Do you suffer from pimpled, enlarged pores, redness or acne? You are not alone. Millions of people are affected by acne and suffer for months, or even years of their life. I suffered with severe acne for 5 years, and during that time I had no self-confidence and constant anxiety about my skin. After studying nutrition and changing my diet and lifestyle, my skin cleared up in just a few weeks! Learn my methods to help to clear skin and regain your confidence again*.Learn More →