Simple Clean Banana Pancakes
Pancakes. Timely and tricky to make, fatty to eat. Taste amazing though. Surely there has to be an easier and healthier way? What if I told you it’s possible to make pancakes from just two ingredients – bananas and eggs? ‘IMPOSSIBLE!’ I hear you cry. But it’s true.
- Mash up bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk eggs together and add to banana mixture in the mixing bowl.
- Fry in a pan with a little heated coconut oil or butter.
Note: I love cinnamon so I add a dash to the mixture before cooking!
* 1 tbsp of coconut flakes
* A small handful of hazelnuts, almonds or walnuts
* 1 tbsp of almond butter
* 1 tbsp of protein powder
* 1 tsp of vanilla extract
* A few thin slices of apple or pears
Clear Skin Project
Do you suffer from pimpled, enlarged pores, redness or acne? You are not alone. Millions of people are affected by acne and suffer for months, or even years of their life. I suffered with severe acne for 5 years, and during that time I had no self-confidence and constant anxiety about my skin. After studying nutrition and changing my diet and lifestyle, my skin cleared up in just a few weeks! Learn my methods to help to clear skin and regain your confidence again*.Learn More →