This is a great recipe that is similar to raw bliss balls, only SO much easier because you don’t need to spend lots of time rolling each individual ball! It is perfect as a sweet snack and you won’t accidentally eat the whole thing like a normal block of chocolate because the ingredients are wholesome and filling.
- 200g almonds
- 250g pitted dried dates chopped
- 65g desiccated coconut
- 20g cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 20g raw honey
- 70g coconut oil
1. Grind nuts in a food processor or Vitamix.
2. Add chopped dates, coconut, cacao, salt and honey and process.
3. Add coconut oil and mix for a few minutes or until fully combined.
4. Press mixture into a slice tin and set in the refrigerator.
5. Chop into squares and serve!