- 1 small wrap of choice (go for something thicker than mountain bread wraps but not a pizza base)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 handful baby spinach or rocket
- 1 small capscium, sliced into strips 1 small tomato, sliced
- 2 mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp low fat grated cheese
- 1 small handful fresh parsley or basil
- Your choice of: Grilled, roasted or sliced chicken or prawns
1. Preheat grill to a moderate heat setting.
2. Prepare all vegetables, rinsing well before use.
3. Spread wrap with tomato paste and top with baby spinach. Arrange vegetables on top of the wrap and season with salt and pepper.
4. Top wrap with a small handful of low fat grated cheese (optional) and fresh parsley or herbs of your choice.
5. Place in grill for 2-5 minutes, depending on heat setting. Keep an eye on it because they cook very quickly!