It’s really important to clean your make-up brushes regularly. When you use the same brushes daily, you risk spreading oil and dirt to other areas of your face which can potentially cause your acne to worsen. Use this easy DIY cleaner at home to give your brushes a good clean. Do this in the morning before you leave for work or school, letting them dry during the day.
- 250mL hot water
- 2 tsp distilled white vinegar
1. Heat water and pour into a mug or heat proof container
2. Stir in the vinegar carefully. Allow to cool until hot to touch but not boiling.
3. Dip the brush in the solution and swirl gently against the bottom of the cup or container.
4. Rinse under hot running water.
5. Follow with a cold rinse.
6. Dry flat so the water doesn’t seep inside and break down the glue.