I wanted to apologise…
I’ve been a little bit missing in action lately and I wanted to explain to you why…
After suffering from PCOS and other ovarian issues for many years (BIG part of my acne journey) and being told it would be very difficult for me to conceive naturally I finally received the best news of my life…
I AM PREGNANT!
It’s been a rollercoaster ride of emotion, joy and excitement and while I really wanted to write to you, my focus was on getting through the first trimester healthily. Here is the low down on how I conceived naturally with PCOS:
- Vitex tablets (1 dose daily)
- Vitamin D capsules (6000iu daily)
- Healthy balanced diet for a healthy gut
- Lots of water to flush my body of toxins
- Regular exercise including walking & yoga
My personal focus was not on getting pregnant, it was on being healthy. This means that I surrendered to the fact that I had PCOS and focussed on treating my body with kindness, nourishing it with the best foods possible and getting lots of rest.
There are several really important factors when treating PCOS and these include:
- Healthy diet & lifestyle avoiding inflammatory foods
- Regular exercise
- Liver & kidney health
- De-stress and relax with abdominal massage
- Self-love through meditation and affirmations
Do you suffer from PCOS? Are you trying to get pregnant? Share your stories with me below, I would love to hear from you!