Pancakes. Timely and tricky to make, fatty to eat. Taste amazing though. Surely there has to be an easier and healthier way? What if I told you it’s possible to make pancakes from just two ingredients – bananas and eggs? ‘IMPOSSIBLE!’ I hear you say. But it’s true.
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- Mash up bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk eggs together and add to banana mixture in the mixing bowl.
- Fry in a pan with a little heated coconut oil or butter.
Note: I love cinnamon so I add a dash to the mixture before cooking!
* 1 tbsp of coconut flakes
* A small handful of hazelnuts, almonds or walnuts
* 1 tbsp of almond butter
* 1 tbsp of protein powder
* 1 tsp of vanilla extract
* A few thin slices of apple or pears