I love this recipe! It’s perfect for a summertime gathering and is guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser! I like to serve this dip with sliced assorted fruits like melon or apple.
- 2 cups fresh peaches, sliced (you can use tinned peaches if you can’t buy them fresh)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 200g low-fat plain Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Serve with assorted fruit & nuts.
Enjoy! Olivia x