There are so many synthetic fragrances available, but you would be surprised at how EASY it is to make your own!
It’s estimated that 95% of the synthetic fragrances on the market today are derived from petroleum by-products. Perfume is sprayed directly onto your skin and can be absorbed into the bloodstream. It is much safer to make your own, and a lot cheaper too!
- Small glass container (sealable)
- 1 tbsp organic beeswax beads
- 1 ½ tbsp jojoba oil
- Favourite essential oils such as rose, lemon, jasmine etc (approx. 50 drops)
- Gently melt the beeswax in a small glass bowl placed on top of a small pot filled with simmering water.
- Once the beeswax is melted, add your favourite essential oils and stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture into your container and leave until cooled.
Simply use your fingers to melt the wax down and rub onto your wrists, neck or backs of knees.
I hope this tip helps you on your journey to clear skin and a toxin-free lifestyle!