3 tbsp Cacao powder
1/2 cup Coconut oil (melted)
100mL Coconut cream
150gm Organic peanut butter
1/2 cup Almonds
1/4 cup coconut oil
2 Tbsp Cacao powder
1. Combine cacao powder, coconut oil and coconut cream in a food processor for 2 minutes on high.
2. Spoon mixture into patties
3. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes. These will form the bases.
4. While the bases are setting in the freezer for 30 minutes, blend organic peanut butter and almonds.
5. Once combined, remove the bases from the freezer after 30 minutes.
6. Spoon the peanut butter mixture on top of the bases.
7. As a finishing touch, heat the coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds.
8. Combine cacao with melted coconut oil until it forms a chocolatey texture and pour over patties.