This DIY Vanilla lip exfoliator is a great natural and cheap alternative to store bought exfoliators which usually contain chemicals and additives. The best thing is, it really is good enough to eat!
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp of coconut oil
- Pinch of cinnamon (optional)
1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl until it forms a pasty consistency.
2. Gently massage mixture onto lips and lip lines in a circular motion.
3. Rinse well with warm water.
4. Use remaining product on hands or store in an air-tight container for 1-2 weeks. Follow with a lip balm or a little coconut oil over lips.
If you love making your own skincare products, you will LOVE my Clear Skin DIY Face Mask eBook!