Makes 3½ cups
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 banana, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 1 mango, skinned and chunked
- 5 large strawberries, hulled
- Coconut flakes and/or chia seeds
1. Remove banana from freezer, peel and carefully slice into medium pieces.
2. Carefully skin mango and chop into chunks, disposing of the pip in the compost.
3. Hull strawberries and set aside.
4. Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix well.
5. Garnish with a fresh strawberry and sprinkle with chia seeds or coconut flakes.